Next hair topic on the way will be...

I've told you just about how to know if your hair is damage  the next post that would be up is how to improve, 'fix'  your extremely damage hair back to a considerable health.It would be up sometime hopefully soon.But till then comment on what forms of hair damage do you want me to give solutions and grab a seat by following the blog i may also come up with a regime so that you can know what products to go for..

Edit:// It's up ^_^
 How to repair severely damaged hair  plus it's less than 50$. Cool!

Share:

2 comments

  1. Hi, myself twenty four years male. I am a sports man well.

    I suffer from dry and hair breakage, so because of this i am avoiding daily hair wash.
    I like to know about whether the accumulation of sweat cause hair breakage?

    What are the routine i have to keep up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Azar,
    okay I'll make a post about that :)

    ReplyDelete