Shampoos and Conditioners recommendations for hair loss



Please do not copy without permission.
written by Glorious Angel for http://beautybookworm.blogspot.com



 This is my answer to a fellows, question Caledb.

Thank you very much for your answer to my hair loss problem. I don't have the specific names of the sahmpoos and conditioners I use, but I use...
A tanish bottle of shampoo the says salon recommended and a shampoo that is bright redish and says VO5 volumizing shampoo. Then I use a nourishing coconut milk and somtimes maracan oil to help me hair become more silky, smooth, and healthy. As Imentioned, I have also been working out and eating healthier because I thought that would help a bit too. 
I use these everyday, should I stop using all these products for awhile? If so how long? I hear using hair product even if it is healthy, it can still ruin your hair and destroy the natural balance....so, if you can please recommend me some products to strengthen my hair and stop it from falling out, tell me how long I should stop using my products, and also how many times I should be using shampoo and conditioner each week to keep a healthy balance, I would be very thankful.



If something works for your hair like the maracan (argan) oil and coconut milk there is no need of stopping it.
But i would recommend you switch your shampoo and conditioner.I think it would be good to get something with nourishing ingredients that would be helpful to your scalp.If your hair isn't oily there is no need of shampooing it everyday.Every other 2 days can be good if you have normal hair but more shampooing is needed with oily hair.Check out the washing routine i suggest for exercise and hair.Now the products you need are not to strengthen your hair but your scalp because there is where the hair is attached to and falls from.The shampoos below are enriched with vitamins and they also might help thicken up your hair.I recommend when you apply them allow it to work for a min or two or as recommended in the package.I'll also put some links so you can look up it's description,ingredients and reviews if you want.Make sure you do your own further research if you want: 

Some good shampoos and conditioners are:
1.Avalon Organics BIOTIN B-COMPLEX THERAPY Thickening Shampoo and conditioner
shampoo - https://amzn.to/2WJNVUf 
conditioner: https://amzn.to/2zPwPLO

2.Mill Creek Biotin Shampoo and conditioner

Mill Creek Biotin Shampoo, 16 fl. oz.



















That's another shampoo - https://amzn.to/3cLapKb
Its conditioner: https://amzn.to/36ojAxX 

And also follow my tip  hair loss in the shower about  how to rinsing your hair after conditioning.

Hope my answer was helpful.

Ps. These products are recommended because I know they work good. I recently changed the link to amazon affliate links in 2020.
Also a patch test before introducing new products.


Don't forget follow the blog and comment if you want. :)

Share:

0 comments