My favorite year findings pt1.-Comic

Hi ladies and gents,

Whew! We are now close to the years end and it would be good for me to post some of my favorite year findings. I hope you enjoy them too and they are a blessing to you. Let me start it with videos comics, specifically christian comics,  I'll have another part with more things... of course I've put into consideration my readers who cant access YouTube.  I've dropped a link below for that ^_^ .
I'm not much into comics but this one caught my eye. My favorite comic finding of the year is...

-Donghaeng
I love you by donghaeng (That's for when you think no one pays a dime for you. Someone does :) )


(The site link for it is here)

And my second favorite video/cartoon is...


 Captivate us

This doesn't have a  specific link on their site since it's a combination of many comics together.

If you would like to see more of the comics or you can't access YouTube feel free to check out donghaeng.net for more meaningful comics. Click "Flash" for more comics* also click at "Kiro" (has a nice comic there too in case you are wondering who is holding the hand of the cartoon guy on their site).

-CollectivistComics
Also for Christian Comics for kids you can check out KJV Comic Book by Mr. Ryan C. Cooper

I hope those bless someone out there if yes then drop a comment!

Please do not copy or re-post without permission.
written by Glorious Angel  (the videos and site left below belong to donghaeng.net and collectivistComics accordingly as noted)

Share:

0 comments